You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Legal Secretary - Employment
Our Client are a leading Law Firm who greatly value their Employees and Clients. Purcelloleary have been assisgned to recruit for the role of :
Legal Secretary within the Employment group.
As Legal Secretary you will report to Assigned Partners and Fee Earners in the Employment group
The Legal Secretary wil be responsible for:
- Providing full general secretarial support to fee earners as well as trainees;
- Diary management, answering calls and taking clear and precise messages, sending outlook invites for meetings and conference calls;
- Marketing - arranging travel with Frosch (Firm travel company) and preparing itineraries, presentations, binding presentations for meetings
- preparing and submitting expenses, preparing marketing trip notes, inputting and updating contacts on Interaction;
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning of documents and correspondence;
- Document production - creating, editing, amending long documents to include copy typing and re-formatting lengthy documents into Firm house style, storing of correspondence and transaction documents in the appropriate electronic matter names and keeping in line with the firm's policies and style;
- Dictaphone typing;
- Arranging the opening of files using Falcon (file opening system);
- AML - obtaining identification of clients/business documents and arranging closing/archiving of files;
- Aderant – preparing prebills, liaising with Accounts re invoices, billing enquiries in Quicklook, creating narratives;
- Preparing audit confirmations which include carrying out an audit search, obtaining relevant information from accounts department, preparing audit letter and sending to client.
- Supporting other members of the secretarial team and work collaboratively with them to complete work to a high standard and meet required deadlines; and
- Such other duties as the Legal Secretary may be required from time to time.
Requirement for the Legal Secretary
Strong secretarial experience. Experience with a corporate law firm is essential.
Document production is a key responsibility and experience in this area is a must;
High degree of competency in Word, Delta View, Adobe, Outlook, Filesite (document management system) PowerPoint and Excel;
Strong organisational and interpersonal skills;
Ability to be flexible and responsive to ongoing work priorities
Ability to plan and prioritise workload;
Attention to detail/accuracy;
Strong interpersonal and communication skills; and
A strong team player.
Our Client offers:
Annual bonus award;
Laya Medical Insurance (Full health and dental cover paid by Firm), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Travel Insurance for the employee and their immediate family;
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Purcell O'Leary Recruitment