You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Network and Security Team Lead (WILL SPONSOR VISA)
- West Dublin
- Salary €70k - €80k Base
- Multi Vendor Environment
- WILL SPONSOR IRISH VISA
- Acting as a team lead to lower level engineers providing tuition and advice.
- Acting as the liaison link between the customer and the backend the managed security service team
- Keep good customer relations and deliver best in class support
- Working with the team and management to develop processes and solutions.
- Providing 3rd Level Support to a broad range of clients on security focused technologies.
- Responsible for complying with all ISMS Policies and Procedures within the company and support the ISMS continuous improvement process.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff at client sites
- Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
- Work individually and as a part of a team.
- Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
- Available to work out of hours / weekends if necessary.
- Logical thinker.
- Have a proven track record in trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Ability to quickly learn new products.
- Network security – strong experience managing and delivery solutions like VPN connections, IPS systems, web filtering, secure email gw, NGFW firewall systems, reverse proxy systems, WAFs. Experience on vendors like Fortinet, Checkpoint and Cisco is preferred. Holding an active certification would be highly advantageous.
- Network routing and switching technologies – good experience on working with vendors like Cisco and HP
- Network and systems secure access - good experience on working with 2FA, 802.1X and NAC solutions
- Holding current security related certification would be required
- Microsoft OS - experience working on Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 system
- Wireless networking and security - experience on working with vendors like Fortinet, Cisco and Meraki is a plus
- Privileged account management system - experience on working with PAM systems is a plu
- Remote access solutions – experience on working with vendors like Citrix XenApp and Microsoft RDS is a plus
- Exposure to security testing solution like Kali linux are a plus
- Exposure to scripting language like PowerShell and bash are a plus
Challenging and dynamic environment Apply to be immediately considered.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The Recruitment Company