We have a number of requirements for Site Engineers to work with building contractors throughout the Dublin area.
My clients are offering exceptional salary and benefit packages to suitable Site Engineers.
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Proficiency in use of Levels, EDM/Total Station
- Experienced using AutoCAD
- 4+ years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Great benefits package including vehicle (if required)
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please contact Michael Boyce