You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Have you previous FMCG experience or have transferable skills for the sector?
Our client, a growing food producer with a reputation for excellence, has a requirement for an Engineering Manager.
• The Engineering Manager is responsible for managing a team of engineers across all functional areas to improve overall equipment performance and to further develop existing preventative/planned maintenance and process control systems
• The ability to manage significant capital expenditure and continuous improvement projects effectively is essential to the continued efficiency of the manufacturing operation
• You will also be expected to hold responsibility for Environmental and Legal compliance issues
What you will need:
• Significant experience operating at a senior level within an Engineering Manufacturing Environment.
• Likely you will have a relevant 3rd level qualification or other demonstrable experience.
• Proven Management experience gained at a senior level
• Proven track record in innovation and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
• Strong leadership, problem solving and team motivational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing and leading company which provides opportunities for collaborative team-based working, learning, development and career advancement together with attractive, competitive and comprehensive remuneration packages.
If you have the experience, skills and drive and feel you could add value within a high performing team environment get in touch now.
For more information on this or any other Engineering or FMCG opportunity please contact Ian Weatherup at or apply using the link above. All applications will receive a response.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Corvus Recruitment Ltd