You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Advertising Sales Executive
Outbound Sales - Advertising Newry
Have you got any outbound Sales experience? Do you fancy a career in advertising sales? Our client in the Newry area are looking for an Outbound Sales Executive for their busy sales department.
The primary aim of this role is to generate advertising revenue through existing clients and new business generation, handle customer queries and provide a high level of sales expertise to their customers. Where applicable / appropriate use a sales process to ensure we are meeting customer needs and extracting as much revenue as possible.
Duties to include:
- Achieve all pre-set targets and KPI’s.(Daily / Weekly / Monthly)
Monthly revenue budget
Daily call targets / DMC’s / Talk time and new business targets
- Maximise all selling opportunities through questioning skills, ascertaining and developing customer needs and key issues
- Developing solutions for customers, understanding and using USP’s
- Ability to close a sale
- Writing proposals, emails, confirmations for prospective clients
- Use negotiations skills within company guidelines
- Lead generation / database management
- Provide a professional and efficient service to all clients.
- Liaise with production / customer for client copy
- Transact customer payments.
- Liaise with Accounts on customer payments.
- Check advertising system baskets on a daily basis.
- General administration.
- Follow direction from Line Manager/supervisor.
- Knowledge of competitor research and awareness
Attend sales meetings & training sessions as and when required
Experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 1 years Outbound sales experience B2B
- Previous advertising sales experience desirable.
- Experience of working to deadlines.
Position is Monday – Friday.9-5.30 pm
Salary will be disclosed at discussion of CV
CPL Contact : To apply or for further information on other Office roles please contact Arlene Hawthorne on (phone number removed) or apply through the link below.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.