You can save this job and apply at a later date.
ARE YOU A PROACTIVE ‘CAN DO’ ADMINISTRATOR?
DO YOU WANT A ROLE THAT OFFERS YOU THE CHANCE TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE?
Foster Care Associates are looking to recruit a Placements Administrator to join the team in Belfast to provide effective support and co-ordination plus oversee regional administrative processes and systems in support of the Placements team.
- Assist both carers and social workers with expenses
- Coordinate all respite requests, input them onto CHARMs, do work orders, help identify carers, call carers, keep records up-to-date
- Coordinate all payment run. Speak with carers, speak with carer pay team and check all details are correct before the payment run can be processed
- Coordinate the respite in lieu letters twice a year and assist with carers enquires
- Monthly auditing on placements
- General administration for placements.
- Previous experience working within an office setting
- Previous experience of data input with demonstrable ability to ensure data input is accurate and compliant.
- A suitable qualification in Administration or computing e.g. NVQ2 in Business Administration/ similar or European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
- Experience of Microsoft Office Applications; Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to work flexibly against changing priorities and demands
- High attention to detail with a keen sense of priority whilst ensuring presentation of data is accurate.
This is a part time 25 hours per week, fixed term contract for 9 months to cover a period of Maternity Leave. Salary upto £16,000 per annum pro rata dependent on skills/experience + excellent benefits which includes generous holiday allowance starting at 28 days (pro rata for part time working), child care vouchers and contributory pension scheme.
Foster Care Associates is an Equal Opportunities employer. We have also been awarded Disability Confident Employer status by the Jobcentre plus. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check at enhanced level if successful for the position. We reserve the right to withdraw this advert without notification. Please note, we do not work with recruitment agencies.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.