You can save this job and apply at a later date.
On behalf of our client we are recruiting for a Vehicle Technician to join their fleet vehicle workshop, working on a fleet of Vans and some Light Commercial Vehicles.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress their career in a modern dealership workshop environment, with a competitive and rewarding salary package on offer.
We are looking for a Level 3 qualified Vehicle Technician, preferably with franchise experience however this is not essential. Mechanical experience working on Vans or Commercial Vehicles would be beneficial
Candidates from a private garage background are welcome
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance and repairs to customer vehicles
- Carry out diagnostic and fault finding work, understanding the vehicles condition and carrying out necessary repairs
- Ensure customer vehicles are repaired right first time
- Repair vehicles to a high standard and deliver an excellent customer experience
- Follow warranty procedures when required and complete paperwork/ job card info
What we are looking for:
- Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent)
- Experience as a vehicle mechanic and good knowledge of diagnostics
- Experience working in a modern vehicle workshop
- Full clean driving license
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.