You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Car Parts Advisor
Do you love working with cars?
One of Ireland’s largest car dealerships, with over 200 vehicles on display is now looking to hire a car parts counter assistant to be an integral part of their busy, well established Parts Department.
- Be the first point of contact to all customer and clients, providing accurate advice on all parts and products
- Answer customer queries on car parts and warranties, in an efficient and timely manner
- Act in a supporting role to the both sales and service departments
- Manage all stock ordering and distribution
- Work directly with the Parts Manager in a supportive capacity
- Have expert knowledge in car parts and warranties
- Be highly organised and have excellent communication skills, with experience dealing with a high volume of customers
- Have previous retail experience within the car parts industry
- Hold a full clean driving licence
If you are interested in this position please contact Gillian@primtac.ie
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.