You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Tender and Pricing Administrator
Tender / Pricing Administrator
We are currently looking for a Tender Administrator for a very busy Commercial Fit Out Company. Customer satisfaction is key for this organisation but more importantly is their view on employee wellbeing and work life balance
- Responsible for the information gathering for tenders and bid preparation
- Review all pricings of materials and then the pricing of the various works
- Prepare cost reports
- Liaising with third parties and clients
- Work alongside the Project Manager / Contracts Manager to bid for new contracts and price competitively
- Financial reporting on the various tenders and work alongside senior management
- Continuously review suppliers and oversee procurement
The person. You
- Have a degree in Business or a related discipline
- Have a strong acumen for numbers and finance
- Previous experience within an interior fit out organisation a strong advantage
- Must have a full clean driving licence as there may be some local travel
If you feel that this is a position for you then please send your CV to Gillian@primtac.ie
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.