You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Have you excellent attention to detail? Are you looking a career with a global distributor?
Randstad have an exciting opportunity with a leading global distribution group supplying into the chemical sector. Our client is currently seeking an experienced Stock Controller for their Head Office based in Duncrue.
* Competitive Salary
* On-site parking
* Enhanced Holiday Package
Qualifications and experience
* Previous stock control experience is essential
* Experience with the chemical industry is highly desirable
* Ability to offer excellent customer service
* Excellent attention to detail & strong organisational skills
* Ability to multi task
* Highly proficient user of Excel & Microsoft office desirable
* Knowledge of the construction/engineering/industrial sectors desirable
* Stock Management
* Handling customer enquiries
* Processing customer orders
* Manage Purchase order numbers
* Assist sales team with account maximisation
If this sounds like the right role for you, don't hesitate get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Randstad Business Support