You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Vehicle Service Manager
Vehicle Service Manager - Dublin Ireland
Our client in the automotive repairs business is seeking an experienced Vehicle Service Manager for their base in North Dublin.
The Vehicle Service Manager will have experience in high level diagnostics, invoicing and quoting for large repair contracts plus experience in commercial vehicle repairs in Rigid, Artic, Tippers and Crane trucks.
The potential candidate may have also run their own vehicle repairs business.
This is a permanent full time roll with a successful company and mainly office based / customer facing role.
- 10+ years in the Commercial Vehicle Repairs sector
- 2-3 years as a Vehicle Workshop Foreman or Service Manager
- Experience of invoicing for works completed
- High level diagnostic finding on Commercial Vans, Trucks and other heavy vehicles
- Experience of accurately pricing and quoting for jobs over 5K
- High level of commercialism and knowledge of the industry
- High level of Customer Service and Sales experience in the industry
- High level of admin experience and ability to oversee workshop teams
Please forward an up to date CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €50,000.00 to €60,000.00 /year
- Overseeing team of Mechanics: 3 years (Preferred)
- Diagnostics / Fault Finding on Large Commercial Vehicles: 10 years (Preferred)
- Invoicing and job quoting: 3 years (Required)
- North Dublin, County Dublin (Required)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.