You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Car Mechanic - North Dublin Ireland
We are currently looking for a Car Mechanic for a business in North Dublin. Fluency in both English & Polish a strong advantage
The ideal candidates will be experienced in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics and be capable of producing high quality work in a busy environment.
- Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership standards.
- Communicating with parts department to obtain needed parts, inform workshop manager if vehicle is awaiting parts and pursue special order of parts if necessary.
- Diagnosing cause of any malfunction and perform repair after confirming authorization by customer.
- Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notifying service advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed
- Road-testing vehicles to spot check work performed.
- Maintaining a clean and neat workspace and adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Qualified Mechanic with a minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Fluent in Polish a strong advantage
- Ability to clearly complete job card write ups with a thorough understanding of the requirements of factory standards for warranty write-ups.
- Good communication skills and the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisors or customers as required.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.