You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Due to expansion, our client based in Carrickmore are seeking a Part time Accounts Administrator.
The overall purpose of the role is to be assist in the financial administration tasks in the office, and provide general day to day office administration. This is a varied role, encompassing all areas of administration and processing accounts duties.
This will be a part-time role of 16-20 hours per week Monday to Friday. There is flexibility for start and finish times.
• Inputting of data onto Sage in a timely and accurate manner;
• To maintain electronic and hard copy filing and archiving systems for financial, personnel and general records and information;
• Ensure all administrative financial arrangements are managed effectively; all documentation is recorded, up to date, and submitted on time; keeping records as required; and any other duties required to meet the requirements of the financial systems. i.e monthly reporting etc.;
• Processing and checking new and existing customer agreements;
• Complete daily banking duties;
• Credit Control;
• Bank Reconciliation & Credit Card Reconciliation;
• To provide a high level of customer service;
• Manage call handling, dealing with queries and undertaking outbound calls to arrange appointments/ provide and retrieve information;
• Any other duties as required by the management team including Reception Duties;
- Essential to have a minimum of one year's working knowledge of Sage;
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's (Including Maths and English) or equivalent;
- Excellent communication skills;
Salary £9-£11 per hour, dependent on experience.
For further information contact Pauline in Haughey Recruitment on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.