You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Permanent HGV Drivers for Northern Ireland and England
A company based in Northern Ireland needs HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle) drivers to deliver structural steel / rebar/ agricultural machinery to Scotland and England. The start point will be in Northern Ireland.
What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Transport provided – Volvo Fleet
- Rate - €11.83 per hour
- 50 – 60 hours per week
- Food and expenses paid
- €33 / night when travelling sleeping in truck
- Digital tacho experience
- Free accommodation in Castlewellan permanently
The ideal candidate:
- Must hold the relevant CAT C+E or C licence class 2
- Previous similar experience
- Basic English skills
- Flexibility and punctuality
To register your interest please apply online or contact Cornelia @ ICDS
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.