Dungannon, Mid Ulster
Are you a results-driven sales professional seeking an exciting, new challenge? If so, read on:
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Sales Executive to join our Jaguar/LandRover team in Dungannon. Joining us as a Sales Executive, means you will support and guide each customer throughout the buying process and aim to maximise sales of the JLR range of products and services. It’s a fast paced, busy role and you will be the key point of contact for every customer visiting the JLR dealership, so it is crucial that you provide a high level of service every time. This is a brilliant opportunity to increase your experience in the motor industry and take on an engaging role where you’ll be rewarded for your successes.
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm, we’ll provide you with the opportunity for a long term career working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer are exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in Jaguar Land Rover training, additional company benefits and a competitive earning potential.
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience in a customer service / sales role. Ideally, you’ll have previous motor trade experience, but this isn’t essential.
• Have the ability to deal with, and present to business users at all levels
• Must have a proven track record in high level sales and customer satisfaction;
• Must possess strong presentation and communication skills;
• Must be organised, administratively competent and dedicated to achieving results.
• Should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel),
• A full driving licence is essential for the position.
• Our new working rota includes just one late evening to 7:30pm.
• A sales executive basic salary of €20k with an OTE of €38k (additional earning potential available)
• Personal Company car
• Company pension provision
• Life insurance cover
• Company Health & well being package which includes membership of Kingsbridge hospital Diamond club.
• A training path delivered through the Donnelly Group training academy
• 30 days annual leave
Job Closes – 19th August 2019