You can save this job and apply at a later date.
ICT Sales Executive
Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting an ICT Sales Executive on behalf of our Belfast client who is a leading communications company.
Our client has an established network services business and is seeking an experienced sales professional to add new customers and grow sales in this area.
The ideal candidate with have a minimum of three year`s sales experience selling must have experience selling network and network services within an ICT - B2B marketplace. Strong communication and negotiation skills are essential
* Actively seek out new business, self-generate and close opportunities
* Proactive prospecting, building, winning and account management of new customer base built by sales person.
* Primary selling of company products and services.
* Take responsibility for identifying new market opportunities.
* To be responsible for the continual targeting of new accounts all to be delivered against agreed targets in an agreed time frame.
* To be responsible for the on-going management of customer base.
* To liaise with key internal departments.
* Adhering to and developing our Business Management System.
* Ensuring maintenance and upkeep of the Customer Relationship Management to improve sales effectiveness
* Providing all necessary information to ensure that customer's orders are processed in an efficient manner
* Attend all sales meeting and training courses as and when requested by Management.
* Keep fully up to date with product knowledge and the comparable services provided by our competitors
* Be fully compliant with Industry Standards which include: ISO 9001 and ISO 27001
* Develop and adapt the role to meet the expectations of future business developments, opportunities and expansion.
* Any other tasks and duties as directed by the Management Team
* A minimum of three year's sales experience selling ICT/Telecoms/Date/Software.
* Must have experience selling network and network services
* A minimum of two years Field Sales, (face-to-face), selling ICT/Telecoms/Data/Software.
* Have experience selling into and managing a variety of accounts across small medium and large organisations
* Clean UK driving license or ability to show full access to transport
* Role will cover NI with occasional travel to ROI and GB
* Out of hours working may occasionally be required
* Experience of selling in the Public Sector.
* Experience of using a CRM System
* Working knowledge of British Safety Standards ISO 9001 & ISO 27001
Details of role
* Salary: £28 - 29,000
* Probationary: 6 months with an increase by £1,000
* OTE: £45,000 however, uncapped
* Car Allowance and fuel card
* Laptop and mobile
* Private Health Insurance
* 33 days holiday plus service days
If you feel you fit the criteria- please send CV via the apply link
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK