You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Job Title: Purchasing Administrator (6-month FTC)
A highly successful and growing manufacturer are actively recruiting to a Purchasing Administrator to support within a fast-paced supply chain environment. The role will support a number of project-based activities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data entry/cleansing across MS Excel and SAP
- Compile, store and retrieve purchasing records on SAP system
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with external stakeholders and suppliers
- Build and maintain positive working relationships within the business, ensuring communications are effective at all times keeping them informed on system updates
- Ensure Health & Safety and Environmental standards and targets are met and maintained within defined company procedures and legislative requirements.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Background in administration, customer service, account management, sales environment. Supply chain/Procurement desirable
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to work independently
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader; offering the opportunity to work with a range of household names within FMCG.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on (phone number removed). Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.