You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Customer Service Agent - CLONAKILTY
The team at Alpha Recruitment are currently sourcing candidates for the position of Customer Service Agent for an established leader in business process outsourcing with clients in public and
private sectors. This companysupport clients across a range of sectors, including local government, central government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private sector organisations. This role is based in Clonakilty.
- 22 days holidays
- Company matched pension scheme (after 6 months)
- Access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team that delivers a superior quality of service on a continuous basis.
- Work as part of a team to ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met for contract.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be committed to exceptional Customer Service Delivery.
- To learn and understand the customer business and be committed to being a real part of that.
- To meet all set targets.
- To achieve high quality scores.
- To be committed to continuous improvement.
- Be open to new and alternative work practices.
- Take direction from Supervisor/Manager and engage in both one to one and team meetings. Liaising with clients in relation to all delivery aspects of contract, as and when required.
- Liaise effectively with other departments both internally at and externally with the client.
Experience and Attributes Required:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good geographical knowledge of Ireland
- Proven experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills
- Attention to detail\
- Good organisational skills (time management)
- Proficient in MS office
- Fluent in Spoken Irish an advantage
Please apply with an up to date CV.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.