You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Business Development Administrator
Our client, a leading cosmetics manufacturer, is seeking an experienced and well-organised Business Development Administrator to join their high-performing commercial team.
The successful candidate will facilitate the team’s activities by maximising their performance and will contribute to the solid & long-lasting development of the company. In this role, you will be mentored by the executive team and will be given the opportunity to gain knowledge across all aspects of the business, and to progress within the organisation.
- Gather all information required by the Business Development team to create reports.
- Work within timelines and KPI's
- Production of sales orders, internal sales reports & presentations.
- Analysis and production of sales data based.
- Coordinating activities for the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Writing up accurate and grammatically correct sales correspondence.
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information and completing paperwork.
- Assisting with contracts and tenders.
- Answer incoming calls from the main company phone line and transfer to the relevant department
- Coordinate events such as staff meetings, yearly social events, etc.
- Deal with travel logistics booking e.g. booking, transport, meeting rooms, etc.
- Assisting with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
- Technically has competent administrative skills, excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power-point and proven experience of operating in an administrative capacity in a busy environment.
- A multitasker with strong organisational, prioritisation and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Is comfortable working both collaboratively and independently and confident in making decisions.
- Experience in a similar role an advantage
- This role is based in our client's Co. Mayo site and is full time working Monday to Friday.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.