You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Health and Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager - Colnee, Ireland - up to €60k
A leading Multi Utility and Civils Contractor is looking for you to join their team as Health and Safety Manager, leading a team of advisors and advising on safety legislation. You will be tasked with performing site audits, working closely with Supervisors to meet their requirements for inspections.
Key responsibilities for the Health and Safety Manager role include:
- Manage HSEQ for sub-contract packages for typically groundworks and fencing contractors.
- Reviewing RAMS and involvement with briefings and take lead on all incident investigations.
- Liaise closely with the PC meeting key requirements (KPI's) for reporting and measuring under HSEQ league tables
- Assist with project inductions and toolbox training
Requirements for the Health and Safety Manager role include:
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant subject.
- Graduate IOSH membership
- Hands-on project HSEQ management experience and knowledge of utility and civils sectors.
- Detailed knowledge of HSE and HSA guidelines.
- Yellow jacket and BIM experience.
If you are a Health and Safety Manager looking for a new opportunity with a global Utility and Civils Contractor, apply here or call the Blu Coal office on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Blu Coal Ltd