You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Sales Executive - Telecoms
Field Sales Executive – Telecoms
You will be focused to win new business selling the companies full range of telecoms and network services and products.
Covering: Northern Ireland with occasional travel to UK and ROI
Your Responsibilities will include:
- To actively seek out new business, self-generate and close opportunities
- Primary selling of the company’s products and services.
- Take responsibility for identifying new market opportunities.
- To be responsible for the continual targeting of new accounts all to be delivered against agreed targets in an agreed time frame.
- Proactive prospecting, building, winning and account management of new customer base built by sales person.
- To be responsible for the on-going management of customer base.
- To liaise with key internal departments.
- Adhering to and developing our Business Management System.
- Providing all necessary information to ensure that customers orders are processed in an efficient manner
- Any other relatable tasks and duties as directed by the Management Team
- To attend all sales meeting and training courses as and when requested by Management.
- To keep fully up to date with product knowledge and the comparable services provided by our competitors
- To be fully compliant with Industry Standards which include: ISO 9001 and ISO 27001
- Ensuring maintenance and upkeep of the Customer Relationship Management to improve sales effectiveness
- Develop and adapt the role to meet the expectations of future business developments, opportunities and expansion.
Your Essential Experience and Skills will include:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience selling ICT/ Telecoms
- Two years’ experience in a Field Sales capacity selling ICT/Telecoms
- Proven experience selling and managing various accounts sizes
- Ability to effectively generate new sales
- Strong presenting and selling skills
- Educated to GCSE’s level to include Grade C or above in English and Maths
- Established working knowledge selling network data services and products
- Clean UK driving license or ability to show full access to transport
- Travelling outside of NI will be occasionally required
- Out of hours working may occasionally be required
Remuneration package includes:
Base salary £28-29K (with a £1K increment after 6 months)
OTE circa £45K
Car allowance and fuel card
Laptop and mobile
Private Health Insurance
3 days holiday plus service days
If you would like to find out more abut this opportunity please contact me (Aimee) on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) or to be immediately considered please click apply.
Field Sales, ICT, Telecommunications, Data driven, Northern Ireland, New business
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.