You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Air Personnel are delighted to be supporting their client in Ireland for a VP of Sales.
This role is responsible for managing the company’s sales activity in the assigned territory in line with company quarterly and annual revenue targets. This involves conducting market research, business development, selling the comprehensive range of company services and products, client relationship management, high level forecasting and reporting.
- Responsible for sales of all services (Engineering, Part21J), Production (Part21G), CAMO (Part M), Technical Services, Materials and Solutions to existing and unidentified potential new customers globally.
- Responsible for a defined sales territory / portfolio of accounts (Airlines, Aircraft Leasing Companies, MROs).
- Exploit potential markets by developing and implementing strategic sales plans for assigned territories, working closely with all stakeholders to ensure alignment with company initiatives and targets.
- Management of all Accounts in your territory through; email, phone calls, Skype meetings and face to face meetings in a disciplined and organised manner.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and continue to develop key relationships. Up to 50% travel may be required within the assigned region.
- Develop excellent, positive working relationships with customers, internal and external stakeholders to ensure targets are met and a high level of customer satisfaction is developed and maintained.
- Capture required technical information from internal company departments and decipher and translate pertinent information to customers in a timely manner to meet sales objectives.
- Achieve annual revenue targets from assigned territory.
- Utilise the company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and ensure it is up to date at all times.
- Contribute in the preparation, issuance and delivery of quotations, sales materials, exhibitions and promotional material as required.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by senior management.
- Self-motivated, energetic, persistent and confident in own ability to achieve targets.
- Exceptional attention to detail and data driven in your approach to sales and planning with experience in accurate sales forecasting and CRM systems.
- Excellent communicator, presenter and networker with the ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Excellent organisational, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to grasp and understand technical concepts.
- Proven ability to develop new business opportunities and new customers to ensure targets are achieved.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects, prioritise a high workload environment and manage situations as they evolve.
- Willingness to be flexible in the role with the capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Business related Master’s degree would be beneficial.
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience.
- Experience in the technical field of the Aviation industry would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English. Additional languages would be beneficial.
- Available for and comfortable with significant international travel (approximately 50%).
If you would like further information then please contact Michelle or send your CV
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
AIR Personnel Ltd