You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Service Administrator (Permanent)
£18,715 (rising to £20,000)
Our client, a leading UK business is currently looking for a Service Administrator to assist them in their Lurgan office.
- Administration duties for the Service Department
- Prepare and issue invoices
- Organise engineer visits and plan the routes
- Follow up calls to customers
- Process engineers timesheets and worksheets
- To take ownership of customer requirements and ensure that they receive the correct level of service.
- An experienced Service Administrator
- The ability to analyse and plan is essential to this role
- The ability to work as part of a team and also using your own initiative
- Organisation and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
If you have previous experience working as a Service Administrator then please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.