You can save this job and apply at a later date.
1st Level IT Support Engineer
Our Client currently requires an experienced 1st IT Support Engineer to join their Team. This position will be based in Nenagh Co. Tipperary and offers the successful engineer the opportunity to progress within the organisation.
Experience required for this position:
- Desktop Support- supporting, troubleshooting
- Email Management- Setting up users, distribution lists etc, MS Exchange
- Active Directory – Windows Server OS - Administering, understanding of group policy etc.
- Anti-Virus- Monitoring, Deploying, Troubleshooting
- Hardware Support- PC & Printing, Hardware Support
- Remote Access Tools
- Backup Technologies – local & cloud
- Exposure to Virtualisation and support tools
- Exposure to systems monitoring and ticket tools
- 2 years in a desktop support or Helpdesk role
To be considered for this position applicants must have the required experience and full driving licence.
For further information or to apply please contact Matthew Duane Rice
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
SURECANDIDATE RECRUITMENT (INTL) LIMITED