You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Contracts Manager required for prestigious Environmental Drainage company based in Newry, Co. Down.
Contracts Manager required for prestigious Environmental Drainage company based in Newry, Co. Down. The company are rapdily expanding due to acquiring new contracts with NI Water and Irish Water, as such there is now a need for a Contracts Manager.
The successful candidate can expect a starting salary between £30-£40k, dependent on experience as well as an annual bonus.
Hours of work: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm.
- Overseeing daily operations
- Key account management
- Leadership of business teams and sub-contractors
- Identification of new markets, materials and techniques
- Promote best practice - Monitoring and implementing health and safety policies
- Ensuring adequate provisions – people, materials and time to deliver
- Assess sub - contractors’ competencies
- Business planning
- Conduct disciplinary actions – infringement of safety rules
- To participate in the rotated on-call service
- 2-3 years’ experience leading a team and delivering results
- Knowledge of drainage and minor civil engineering construction technique
- Proficient user of MS Office packages
- Proven record of problem solving using a methodical and cost-effective approach
- Full clean driving licence
For additional information give Helen in Haughey Recuitment a call on (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.