You can save this job and apply at a later date.
3rd Level IT Support Engineer
We have an opportunity for an experienced 3rd Level IT Support Engineer to join a Limerick based Company that offers an excellent working environment that will challenge you technically and support your further development as an engineer.
This position will be a point of escalation for issues that cannot be resolved by Tier 1 &2 Level Engineers.
If you are looking for a position where you will be challenged technically within a positive team environment, then this worth discussing with us.
- Provide remote support for escalated issues on a daily basis.
- Depending on the circumstances, the Tier 3 Technical Support Engineer could be required to travel to client sites on short notice.
- Interact with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Technical Support Engineers providing support and guidance on difficult issues.
- Responding and assisting with P1 escalations.
- Provide product training to Tier 1 and Tier 2 Technical Support Engineers and act as a mentor to junior support engineers.
- Act as a back–up for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Service Desk Engineers.
- Provide out of hours coverage as part of an on-call rotation schedule for SLA support as needed.
- Assist in evaluating new services, processes and technologies introduced at the Client Support Team.
- Ensure customer and partner inquiries are responded to within established timeframes and customer care and technical support service levels are achieved.
- Comply, maintain and promote information security in the Company.
Qualifications and Experience
- MCSE and / or VCP certification required.
- 5+ years’ experience in providing technical support.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft (Windows Server 2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange, Office365 and Active Directory).
- Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking.
- 3+ years’ experience with VMware ESX Server or VMware products.
- Experience with Azure would be a distinct advantage
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
SURECANDIDATE RECRUITMENT (INTL) LIMITED