You can save this job and apply at a later date.
B1.3 Licensed Engineer - AW
B1.3 Licensed Engineer - Leading provider of private aircraft
Ireland - Shannon
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing, maintenance and operations division for private aircraft. An opportunity has arisen for a B1.3 Licensed engineer to join an effective and elite engineering team.
You will be a key part of the team providing maintenance solutions quickly and efficiently. This will be an exciting opportunity for you to join a progressive company, offering a professional work environment at the highest standards. All aspects of Base Maintenance scheduled & unscheduled along with associated fault diagnosis processes, repairs and certification
- All aspects of Base Maintenance scheduled & unscheduled along with associated fault diagnosis processes, repairs and certification.
- Secondary support of Line based fleet as directed by Engineering Operations Desk team and Engineering Services Managers
- Ensuring effective and efficient use of company assets in support of fleet (man-hours, support vehicles, spares, tools, consumables, GSE and IT hardware/software)
- Support maximum fleet availability through a proactive approach to aircraft maintenance, husbandry and planning
- B1.3 License is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Civil and Military Aviation Regulations
- Relevant civil and/or military aviation experience
- Ideally you will posess a AW139 Rating although other AW ratings may be considered
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the aerospace, technology and manufacturing sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering disciplines and specialist areas of aerospace engineering within Design, CAMO, LAE, Manufacturing, H&S and Facilities Management.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.