You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Supply Chain Director
A leading Dublin based Global Pharmaceutical company who are leaders in their field are looking for a Supply Chain Director to join on a permanent basis.
Your New Role
As the Supply Chain Director, you would be responsible to Provide leadership and direction for organising, developing and executing the site based Supply Chain Management function; including establishment, execution and reporting of departmental systems, goals, priorities, schedules, risk analysis, capacities, budgets, metrics and timelines. Initiates and facilitates cross-functional meetings as necessary to achieve goals.
Based in Dublin, they are one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. The company has a market presence in over 70 Countries and currently employ over 30,000 employees worldwide. Driven by innovation, their focus is on their world-class R&D (Oncology, Gastroenterology, CNS and vaccines). You will be working in a highly collaborative work environment, where integrity is a core value and diversity is seen as a key player in the creation of an outstanding company culture.
- Drive the site's execution of the Sales and Operations Planning process. Local processes include: materials requirements planning including MRP, procurement, supplier relationships, inventory management, Master Production Scheduling (MPS), (Scrap) and product shipments.
- Defines and recommends key objectives in each area of operation. Deliver results in supply chain operational metrics by assessing critical activities and identifying actions that will sustain or enhance performance, together with supporting budget requests and justification.
- Partners with Quality and Operations to identify and prioritize the continuous improvement of quality, safety, reliability, RFT and identifies and/or supports the use of 'best practice's and development of new technologies and/or innovations in conjunction with internal and external supply chain stakeholders (manufacturing, quality, logistics, planning, procurement, finance, IT, etc.)
- Develops and/or reviews events, investigations, customer complaints, cost variance reports, turns and obsolescence reports. Formulates and tracks action plans to address issues, opportunities and associated CAPA.
Your Education & Experience
- Proven ability to influence at all levels within the organization.
- 10-15 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry desirable.
- Prior experience establishing a robust on-site supply chain function
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills essential.
- Excellent multi-tasking/ organisational skills essential.
- Strong analytical skills (SPC, 6-Sigma, lean tools).
Your Next Step
If this sounds like the right role for you, please reply with an updated CV for immediate consideration. If you are unsure and would like to hear more please give me a call?
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.