You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Apprenticeship Assessor - Logistics
To undertake the delivery of training and carry out assessments within logistics operations work based environment. To manage a caseload and support learners to achieve recognised qualifications in storage & warehousing, supply chain management and driving goods vehicles.
The Apprenticeship Delivery Coach will mentor and assesses the professional competency of learners within the workplace whilst supporting them towards the achievement of nationally recognised qualifications.
- Actively promote Seetec Apprenticeships and programmes, generating sales leads and source learners.
- Manage the recruitment, induction, initial assessment and training of learners.
- Support and deliver the required frameworks, qualifications and levels in a timely manner.
- Develop course materials to support the delivery of the qualifications.
- Ensure all documentation is fully compliant with internal and external quality assurance standards.
- Maintain an e-portfolio to achieve timely outcomes of learners.
- To conduct learner observations, assessment planning, and evidence learning.
- Ensure a professional and positive working relationship with internal and external customers and continually strive to exceed customer expectations.
Skills & Experience
- Must have practical vocational work experience in a Logistics Operations environment.
- Must have sector competency and experience across several Frameworks (Warehousing & Storage, Logistics Operations, Driving Goods Vehicles and Supply Chain Management).
- Must hold current and up to date A1 Assessor awards or equivalent
- Must hold Certificate in Teaching Qualification from the University of Ulster or be willing to work towards this within the next 2 years
- Minimum level 2 or equivalent in English, Maths and ICT
- Must hold UK Driving License and have own transport, must be able to travel to multi-site locations
- Up to date relevant CPD record
Hours: Full time and part time candidates considered, please indicate on application.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme including access to 24 hour counselling service, Cycle to Work Scheme
Seetec is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.