You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Digital Sales Consultant
Do you know your PPC from your SEO and your banner adds from your add words? If so, tell us more!
We want you to help bring more of our client’s customers advertising budget online, by offering a unique solution to a target audience of B2B customers. You will be responsible for managing client relationships, achieve client objectives and promote the benefits of various online services. We want you to offer a range of digital advertising via the website and social platforms.
Through a consultative sales process you must be able to communicate the digital value proposition to a selected target audience. You will manage client relationships and help achieve their objectives by highlighting the unique selling points of this digital offering.
- Promote digital campaigns including SEO, PPC, content, social, email marketing
- Work with in-house specialists to execute strategy and campaign
- Look for opportunities to upsell and cross-sell, as well as maintaining long profitable relationships
- Be the main point of contact for clients, answering questions and scheduling work
- Create and deliver project work plans in conjunction with Inbound Strategists, copywriters and designers.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored in our cloud storage platform
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects.
- Submit project status reports to stakeholders, and attend weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings with clients.
- Daily management of project management system against jobs to ensure accuracy in reporting
What’s in it for you:
You will work with one of the most successful digital and print agencies in Belfast, with uncapped commission and on target earnings of £32,000. You will also have an opportunity to progress as soon as 6 months within the role. Your working hours will be 9am-5pm Monday-Friday with the option of free parking.
What are you waiting for?
This position is now live, so please submit your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Graffiti IT Recruitment