You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Advertising Sales Executive
Due to further growth we are currently searching for an Advertising Sales Executive to join one of Northern Ireland’s most established Advertising Agencies.
Are you a passionate, experienced sales professional with a proven track record of achieving targets? Do you want to join a team that has an excellent track record and award winning success over the last twenty years and continues to dominate their industry?
You will be tasked with selling advertising space and sponsorship deals for both online and print.You will be in contact with an established base of existing clients offering various services to help promote their business. This role has lots of opportunity for personal growth, commission and promotion. Full training will be provided.
Your Key Responsibilities –
- Promote the benefits of advertising to specific businesses
- To reach agreed weekly and monthly sales targets
- To reach weekly KPI’s – call rates, new business calls, number of sales etc.
- To be professional and deliver excellent customer service and at all times
- Prepare and present multi-platform solutions across online, social and data campaigns
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience in a telephone and or Face to Face sales environment
- Target driven, highly motivated and a self starter.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly competitive
- Good reporting and presentation skills
You will be rewarded with a Competitive Salary, OTE £30,000, fast track development and career progression. There are currently 2 positions available due to business growth, So if you, and your high flying Sales colleague fancy a change please get in touch.
This role is now active so please submit your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Graffiti IT Recruitment