You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Back End Engineer – eCommerce B2C
Hugely successful US eCommerce company with over 10 million members have recently set up their European R&D centre in Galway.
Working in their state-of-the-art city centre location, enjoying all the long term benefits of being the first hires of the new team. Excellent career opportunities plus salary & benefits on offer
We are looking for software engineers with server-side development experience to work on core technology challenges that are critical to overall company success and will influence the future of the next generation of services. You’ll be implementing critical product features and working on technical infrastructure to enable performance and scaling.
What You'll Do:
- Develop highly scalable systems using a variety of tools and languages, including Java, Ruby, and multiple open-source technologies
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Help define architectural improvements to enable orders-of-magnitude growth in traffic and order volumes
- Write clean, testable, and efficient code
- At least 3 years of full-time professional Java software development experience.
- Fluency with computer science fundamentals
- Ability to pick up new tools and technologies as needed
- Experience working as part of a development team
- Ability to prioritize important tasks
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.