You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Finishing Foreman - Kildare / Meath - High end Developer
One of Ireland's most exciting Residential Developers with multiple live projects in Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wicklow. With thousands of high end houses and apartments planned in the coming years, this is one of the busiest construction companies in Ireland.
Our client have a permanent position for an experienced Finishing Foreman based in north Kildare, close to Meath working on 400 timber frame houses with the first phase of 90+ units nearing completion.
As Finishing Foreman:
• Monitoring safety and quality of trades and subcontractors
• Working closely with the Engineering Team and reviewing all drawings and details on an ongoing basis
• Manage plant and material requirements in good time to suit the programme
• Responsible for carrying out spot dimensional checking of works, bringing any discrepancies to the Site Manager
• Capable of stopping works that are not being carried out safely or to the correct standard
• Inspects sub-contractors works and signs it off when it is to an acceptable standard
• Assists with the preparation of progress report
• Advises the Assistant Site Manager / Senior Foremen / Foremen
• Mentors junior staff through leading by example
• Knowledge of sub-contractors Risk Assessments and Method Statements and monitors that the works are carried out in accordance with them
Finishing Foreman Skills:
The Finishing Foreman role would suit an experienced, self-reliant, delivery orientated individual from a trade or qualified background with 5/7 years experience working on large commercial / residential / mixed development projects.
What you’ll get in return:
An excellent salary of €50,000 - €60,000 + 20% bonus + pension + family healthcare will be put in place for the successful candidate, depending on experience, and the opportunity to progress your career with a fast growing Developer.
How to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date CV to Eoghan McKeever or call us now on 0044 (phone number removed).
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.