You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Director of Nursing in Waterford, Ireland
Our client is seeking to recruit an Assistant Director of Nursing for a well established Medium sized Nursing Home.
We are looking for an experienced Manager with an excellent reputation from previous Nursing Homes.
* Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
* RGN qualified with a minimum of 2 years experience with strong management and organizational abilities required and
a need to succeed.
* Must have Care of the Elderly experience
* A minimum of 3 years post registration experience in a Nursing Home is essential.
* Management course or other relevant post registration course is desirable.
* Have proven clinical and professional managerial ability, leadership, communication and organizational skills.
* An interest in Dementia Care.
How to Apply:
Please click on the Link below and email your CV as a single word attachment
For immediate interview please email CV to (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Head Hunt International