You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Process Engineer - Cork
Process Engineer - Cork
Grow your career with a multinational, market-leading manufacturer of food and beverage products. With a long history of manufacturing excellence, they are seeking a process engineer creating a great opportunity to grow your career.
Established for over a century and with a global presence, our client is a market-leading food and beverage manufacturer. Manufacturing hundreds of products with profits in the billions, this company is at the top of their sector and is known as a household name. With a rich history of product innovation and manufacturing excellence, this presents a great opportunity to join a well-established international business that will provide long term career possibilities.
Working on-site in a manufacturing facility in Cork, the successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of process excellence.
- Manage process reliability and capability through process capability development, process stability and regular fault finding and troubleshooting activities.
- Facilitate continuous improvement through root cause analysis, GAP analysis and practical problem-solving.
- Identify, analyse ad priorities process improvement opportunities and problems.
- Assist and help manage the delivery of key projects which impact site objectives.
- Deliver new projects and solutions with a focus on ensuring constant continuous improvement.
- You will hold an engineering qualification in one of the following (or similar) disciplines: manufacturing engineering, mechanical engineering or industrial engineering.
- Prior exposure to food and beverage manufacturing is advantageous.
- Ideally, you will have several experiences working in a lean manufacturing environment
- Experience in process improvement is required
- You must be willing to work as part of a multi-functional team, as well as being able to work autonomously
- Lean six sigma qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Salary: €60-75k (DOE)
- Benefits: Negotiable
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Abigail Gannon to discuss how we can help you!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.