You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CAD Technician - Cork
CAD Technician - Co. Cork
Excellent opportunity to join an international building services manufacturer who design, develop and deliver a wide variety of building service solutions! Seeking a CAD Technician for their site in Co. Cork!
Industry-leading building services provider who design, develop and deliver a wide range of ventilation systems through Ireland and Europe. Established since the 1980s, this company has a turnover resting in the multi-millions increasing from strength to strength. Designing, manufacturing and installing a wide range of sustainable solutions, this company are seeking a CAD technician to meet the growing demands of their clientele. With continued expansion plans, this role provides an excellent opportunity for progression and to grow your career within the business!
Based in Cork, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Prepare designs and pricings for projects utilising Auto-CAD.
- Liaise with customers providing technical expertise on design aspects of projects.
- Be the point of contact for contractors and installers for recommendations, amendments, and expertise on the product portfolio.
- Other duties may be required for this role not mentioned above.
This company will shape your career path based on your own ambitions.
Our client is looking for a graduate or junior engineer looking for an opportunity to learn the working of their business and progress quickly though it.
- Previous experience or familiarity with CAD software is necessary.
- Exposure to the construction or building services sector is advantageous.
- Professional attitude and great communication skills are required.
- Salary: €30-40k
- Life Insurance
- Family Plan Health care (or equivalent)
- 21 Days Holidays
Location: Co. Cork
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Abigail Gannon to discuss how we can help you!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.