You can save this job and apply at a later date.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST (MAT COVER)
Accounts Payable Specialist
Our client a fast growing services company based in Co Waterford have a requirement for a AP Speciaist on a maternity cover contract. Reporting to the Head of Accounting, you will work as part of an Accounting team
- Manage Vendors and Accounts Payable across multiple legal entities
- Manage the AP Inbox and mail and deal with AP related queries
- Filing of documents on document storage system
- Review and posting of expense and travel forms
- Bank and Credit card reconciliations
- Ensuring appropriate approval of all invoices
- Intercompany reconciliations and payments
- Month end close activities, including GL reconciliation, Supplier reconciliations
- Other office admin duties as required
Requirements & Competencies:
- Minimum part or fully qualified Accounting Technician or relevant accounts admin experience with a 3rd level degree
- Experience using accountancy packages, preferably Sage, an advantage
- Proficiency in data entry and the use of word, excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team supporting others
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Adaptable, driven with a positive attitude
- Along with:-
- Value individuality, opportunity & respect,
- Adaptable to change.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.