You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Accounts Assistant with good payroll administration experience required by our client, a large services providers. Reporting to the Finance Manager and working closely with finance and HR you will be responsible for but not limited to :-
- Dealing with all aspects of the payroll process.
- Processing weekly payroll from timesheet to payslip.
- Calculating adjustments e.g. overtime, unpaid leaves, social welfare, maternity leave, pension contributions etc.
- Reconciling and maintaining payroll related accounts e.g. benefits.
- Acting as a key point of liaison for all payroll queries.
- Dealing with staff queries responsively, accurately and confidentially.
- Preparing and submitting all Revenue returns.
- Preparing and submitting payroll related CSO returns.
- Managing expense claims.
- Supporting any Payroll System upgrades.
- Ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Assisting Finance and HR functions as and when requested.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Line Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
- Assisting with AP if required
Qualifications / Skills
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a high-volume payroll function.
- Relevant payroll or IPASS qualification essential (or relevant payroll experience).
- Strong working knowledge of payroll systems – Coins experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word Outlook and Adobe.
- Ability to work as part of a team to strict deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confidentiality paramount.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.