You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is based in Belfast City Centre; we have multiple positions available for full time admin assistants which will commence in January 2020.
Contract: Temporary assignment 6-9 months
Start date: January 2020 onwards (As soon as you`re cleared)
Salary: £8.21 per hour- rising to £9.00 per hour after 12-week qualifying period
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for adaptable individuals, with the ability to work quickly and accurately showing great attention to detail whilst maintaining a professional attitude. Computer literacy is essential as much of the work will be processed through a database.
This is a role which provides the opportunity to cover a range of functions, as individuals will be required to work in a number of areas within the office, this will include but not limited to:
* Post clerk
* Data inputting
* Query Handling
* Customer Service
You will be provided with full training and support throughout your assignment from our Client and Brook Street.
All applicants are required to hold Security Clearance for these roles which can take up to 12 weeks to process from receipt of your application.
* Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail ready for processing.
* Process external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details are recorded accurately and work is batched/streamed correctly.
* Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for validation.
* Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate, correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided
* Send, receive & process customer queries
* Occasional client interface and contact with the public, via written correspondence or phone.
To carry out the roles effectively the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Disciplined approach to work load
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication
* Customer Focus
* Team work and ability to work alone
If you would like to find out more details about the above roles, please call the Belfast team on (phone number removed) and speak to Anna, or alternatively please send your CV .
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK