You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The company develops, constructs and operates renewable energy assets globally and is committed to delivering its projects to the highest safety standards. This international firm have operations across the globe and is focused on continuing to enter new markets all around the world.
We are seeking to recruit a HR Administrator to join the HR Team. The ideal candidate is already working in a HR environment and is now looking for an exciting opportunity within an entrepreneurial and fast-moving organisation where they can continue to grow their skills and thereby contribute to the ongoing development of the HR function. The role is varied and will offer the successful candidate exposure to all aspects of the HR function in an international growing business.
* HR Administration
* Payroll & Benefits
* Personnel Records
* Training & Induction
* HR Policies & Procedures
* CIPD qualified or part qualified.
* Minimum 2 years working in a HR Department.
* Strong administration and organisation skills.
* Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel and Word, with an ability to learn new systems.
* Experience managing outsourced benefits plans including pension and life assurance.
* A genuine interest in Renewable Energy and sustainability.
* Experience working with MS SharePoint an advantage.
* Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines while prioritising workload.
* Ambitious with a desire to learn and to improve processes and systems.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality on all matters.
* Excellent English language skills.
For more information about the above mentioned post please email your CV to: (url removed) or call (phone number removed) for further information
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Head Hunt International