You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Regulatory Affairs Manager
As Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will be responsible for leading and developing the Regulatory Affairs team at the Waterford site, supporting the Head of Scientific Affairs in activities relating to product registration globally and also support the Clinical Affairs team in achieving Regulatory Approval for global clinical trials.
This company has an inclusive, friendly and patient-centric culture. They believe in fostering talent and developing employees from within. They have an open-door policy to ensure employee ideas are heard. Their employees all have an eagerness to learn and strive to deliver on commitments.
As Regulatory Affairs Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Plan regulatory requirements for projects and ensure these are understood by team members in order to deliver pre-agreed targets within time-lines
- Support Clinical Affairs team on responsibilities within clinical trials such as regulatory approval
- Oversee licence maintenance support to customers and Regulatory agents
- Manage licence activities for existing MAA's in Europe, US, Canada and Japan
- Manage submissions to target markets
- Coach and mentor team members
- Assist with new hires whilst managing RA budget
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum B.Sc in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Pharmacology
- 10 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs
- People management/leadership experience
Give me a call to find out more or apply with an up to date CV!
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.