You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Vacancy: Contracts Manager
3D Personnel is currently seeking a Contracts Manager with main contractor experience in Ireland to join a leading top tier building and civil engineering contractor in Limerick.
Reporting to the Construction Director, the Contracts Manager will be responsible for all construction matters while managing a team of senior staff.
The successful candidate will be working within a well-established team on a variety of prestigious projects.
- Manage day to day operational duties.
- Manage and coordinate project team staff to ensure performance and delivery.
- Responsibility for the delivery of the project on time, within specification and on budget.
- Must be able to routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in construction planning.
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and follow project milestones and deliveries.
- Ensure the highest levels of health and safety, quality and environmental standards are met.
Education & Skills:
- Degree in Construction Management or Engineering.
- Have a sound knowledge of current construction techniques, build ability and value engineering concepts.
- The suitable candidate should have experience in managing high-quality medium to large scale commercial, industrial, health, pharma & education.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Client/Design teams and supply chain members.
- Demonstrate financial, commercial and business development acumen.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within deadline environment.
- Must have experience with medium to high value projects up to €10m.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
3D Personnel LTD