Dungannon, Mid Ulster
The Job Role:
To ensure customers are dealt with in a prompt and courteous manner and the highest level of customer satisfaction is attained with both with internal and external customers. You will also provide a positive first impression of TBC. You will ensure customers achieve their particular objective when contacting the company.
Assist with general administrative duties in line with company policy and procedures whilst ensuring that all work completed complies with TBC, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
• Answer telephone enquiries promptly and in the correct manner (refreshing and enthusiastic tone) using the TBC script of... “Good morning/afternoon/evening... TBC, my name is... how can I help”
• Record customer telephone enquiries on the manual log detailing the customer name, date and time, whom the call went to and additional customer comments. All calls must be recorded.
• Ensure messages are accurately recorded and relayed to the appropriate person / department.
• Calls must not divert back to switchboard, they must be offloaded as soon as possible to the appropriate recipient to free up the switchboard for calls.
• Ensure that department manager email a list of who is absent and when they are expected to return each day.
• Attendance recording for each site.
• Ensure that good relationships are maintained and developed with internal and external customers by meeting their requirements and exceeding their expectations.
• If the call is a complaint then it should be directed to the departmental manager and documented who it was transferred to.
• Organise and book travel arrangements
• You are required to assist in providing cover for bank holidays and over holiday periods.
• Comply with all Health and Safety legislation to ensure safety and well being of self, colleagues, customers and visitors.
• Ensure the maintenance of equipment and other materials.
• Ensure workstation area is kept tidy, free of clutter & clean at all times.
• Managing and distributing both internal and external post.
• Ensure correct postage per item is used.
• Provide tea and coffee to waiting customers as required.
• Complete other ad hoc duties as required.
• Complete general administrative duties as and when required such as the administration of the refrigerated vehicle delivery process and the vehicle rental process in conjunction with Proximo
• Answering telephone / email queries from staff, customers and suppliers;
• General filing
• Assist sales administration
Skills and Competencies:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Be professional, friendly and polite
• Excellent communication skills with customers and staff.
• Judgement of the situation and use of appropriate communication skills when required.
• Pay close attention to administrative details, ensuring documentation is clear and legible.
• Work independently in a busy, active environment, managing own time and workflow effectively.
• Present a consistently professional image to all customers through attitude, behaviour and personal appearance.
• Broad understanding of the range of vehicles and products available [Training will be provided]
• Possesses excellent attention to detail;
• Possesses excellent IT skills including Excel;
• Excellent organisation and time-management skills;
• Ability to identify data and reporting needs
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment managing time and workflow;
• Build strong interdepartmental relationships, and pay close attention to the requirements of those departments.
• Carry out detailed checking of documentation;
• Confidently query and challenge information and documentation provided.
Fixed Term Contract for up to 12 months with the potential of an extension
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5.30pm
30 days holiday (20 annual, 10 stats)
Access to Health shield medical cash plan
Company Life Insurance
Company Pension Scheme
Closing Date - Tuesday 27th August 2019