Dunboyne, An Mhí
€45000 - €54900/annum PMI and performance bonus
Avantor® is a leading global provider of integrated, tailored solutions for the life sciences and advanced technology industries. Strengthened by the recent acquisition of VWR, the Company is a trusted partner to customers and suppliers from discovery to delivery. With operations in more than 30 countries and a diverse portfolio that includes more than four million products, Avantor enables customer success through innovation, cGMP manufacturing and comprehensive service offerings. Collectively, we set science in motion to create a better world.
Intro Role: The Avantor Services project manager is responsible for leading Avantor Services customer facing business solutions project implementation, harmonization and improvement initiatives. Using clear communication and cross-functional process management skills to ensure delivery and commercialization of the Avantor Services solutions that provide customer value and drive process improvements in support of Avantor organizational goals and initiatives. Interfaces with various Avantor business functions to scope projects, develop business cases and proposals to highlight performance improvement or solutions expansion opportunities. The Project Manager requires knowledge and application of SAP, VSR+, Excel and Power Point.
Job Location: Dunboyne, Co. Meath
Contract duration: 12 months
- To carry out site- specific initial service set up implementations of new Avantor services, systems and production & lab services provisions with the guidance of the Avantor Service management team, Operations Manager, Commercial team, Logistic Manager and Inventory Manager Support Specialists in advance of arrival of Avantor Services Material Controllers.
- Liaises between commercial, warehousing, customer services and customer project leaders.
- Implements new Avantor Services site processes in advance of arrival of Avantor services Material Controllers.
- Set up additional Avantor services site services as defined by Site RFP scope.
- Develops, updates and communicates detailed project plans with internal partners and external customer teams to ensure success of Avantor Services business solution implementation.
- Full responsibility for project management and scoping of all agreed services related works.
- Sets and Manages Client expectations.
- Manages customer relationships.
- Creates and Maintains Site Service Agreements, Scopes of Works documentations, initial service performance baselines, site task specific General Work Instructions (GWI’s), develops site tasks specific risk assessments and agrees measurable sites Key performance indicators.
- To work closely with the Avantor Service Team and learn all aspects of the implementation and management of on-site personnel, Inventory Manager (Stock Management) system and lab services provision.
- Define, Plan and take responsibility for point of use strategy throughout the site.
- Overseeing service operations on the site, ensuring all teams are working in tandem to the agreed scope of works.
- Responsible for the creation of the customer Bill of Materials inclusive of min and max par stock holding levels in conjunction with the site commercial team and to carry out review with our customer and logistic team prior to BOM approval.
- Reviews BOM consumption and flag reports following implementation.
- Performs additional inventory management related functions such as monitoring slow moving, provision stock and adhoc reporting as required.
- Be commercially focused and develop new business opportunities and expand the current service offering on the selected customer site.
- Meets goals and objectives: safety, performance and quality.
- Implement, develop and improve current operations to increase effectiveness of all site activities, time back to science.
- Performs all customer site specific tasks as per relevant SOW and SOP’s
- Performs POU activity/Kanban cycle review.
- Resolves, investigates and introduces process improvement in regards delivery errors.
- Trains all new on-site hires
- Utilises VWR and basic computer systems, SAP, Inventory Manager and customer specific systems in fulfillment of duties.
- Documents SPI requests as required
- Performs other duties as required