You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Position: Site Engineer
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Location: Dublin 1
Our client, one of Ireland’s leading main contractors, are currently seeking an experienced Site Engineer to join their team in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier organisation with the ideal candidate looking for a long-term role and genuine career advancement opportunities.
Experience in the construction of reinforced concrete frame structures is essential. The project is a €300 million development in central Dublin.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 5+ years of experience on similar projects would be desirable
- A good understanding of reinforcement, ability to understand reinforcement schedules and plans.
- Excellent setting out experience, ability to keep control tight and accuracy a must.
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
A very generous package is available for the correct candidate.
What you need to do now
If you are an Engineer and considering a career move, please do not hesitate to contact Micheál Brady on (phone number removed) or email to register your interest.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.