You can save this job and apply at a later date.
3D personnel’s client is currently looking to employ an Estimator/QS to be based in Limerick area.
Roles & Responsibilities of Estimator/QS:
- Ensure close co-operation with the Project Manager/Quantity Surveyor as regards assessment of progress, identification and evaluation of variations and additions to the original contract work.
- Liaise with the Project Manager to ensure that invoices issued are comprehensive.
- Identify increases in materials and/or labour, as appropriate.
- Ensure valuations & invoices are issued promptly.
- Report in detail as required by the Project Manager, on the financial status of the project.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Negotiate, as necessary, with clients and/or their representatives.
- Ensure follow up on claiming retentions as they fall due.
Qualification & Education Requirements:
- 3rd Level Qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Construction Economics/Quantity Surveying, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience working as an Estimator/Quantity Surveyor,
- Excellent reporting, analytical and computer skills.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
3D Personnel LTD