You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior Health & Safety Advisor Co Down
Junior Health & Safety Advisor
Commutable from Banbridge Armagh Craigavon Dundalk
Salary - €22,100 - €25,400
Are you considering a career in Health & Safety? An excellent opportunity for a Junior or entry-level Health & Safety Advisor to join a leading civils contractor working across projects in the UK & Ireland. This Junior Health and Safety job will provide further training and is a great step into Health & Safety. Candidates must hold a NEBOSH or equivalent level qualification to be considered for the position. No previous hands-on experience within safety is required but having worked in the construction sector would be beneficial.
• You will work alongside experienced Health & Safety professional to gain knowledge and experience
• To conduct risk assessments, safety plans, construction phase plans and manage onsite safety
• Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences, near misses and other incidents if required.
• Travel across multiple sites across the UK & Ireland
You must have the following:
• NEBOSH, Grad IOSH or equivalent.
• Previous experience working in construction would be beneficial
• Must be a driven individual looking to grow and progress in a Health & Safety position
• Candidate must hold a Valid Driving Licence
Salary on offer is between €22,100 - €25,400 and this depends on the experience you bring. Also, on offer is the usual pension, 28 days holidays and parking and expenses.
How do I apply?
If you have a CV ready and want to apply now, click through the link below. If you want to hear more about the company, the job and even the team, please give me, Michael a call at the office on (phone number removed)
If this job doesn’t suit, don’t worry visit (url removed) and sign up to be the first to hear about opportunities in Environmental & Safety?
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Michael Smith Recruitment