You can save this job and apply at a later date.
A leading pharmaceuticals manufacturing business is currently looking to add a new Quality Assurance Manager and Qualified Person to their site based in Cork.
The new Quality Assurance Manager / Qualified Person will be actively involved in product release whilst also owning quality delivery and strategy for their team. The business is a fast-paced manufacturing organisation with a customer focus so the successful Qualified Person will quickly be able to develop their commercial acumen allowing them to progress to more strategic senior quality positions at an earlier point in their career.
- Act as Qualified Person (QP) for the release of sterile products manufactured on-site
- Manage a small team of QA Officers and support staff involved in the release process
- Ensure products are manufactured in accordance with GMP, site procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure thorough understanding of new product or process prior to conducting any QP batch certification and disposition.
- Proactively drive continuous improvement of the QMS and that it is inspection ready and maintained in a state of control
- Backup for other QPs on site and Deputise for the sites Quality Director
To be considered for the role, you will need to be QP eligible with substantial experience in the pharmaceutical industry within Quality Control or Quality Assurance. You will have the ability to manage the release process whilst driving QMS and business improvements.
Reporting into a Head of Quality and working alongside a network of QA Managers and Qualified Persons within the business, this opportunity will suit someone looking for a strong support structure and fast learning curve in an evolving business that has a global reach and ability to promote quickly to a more senior level.
Salary of €75,000 - €85,000 + great benefits on offer.
This position is a critical hire to support business growth so interviews will begin within the next couple of weeks. Please apply direct or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on (phone number removed).
Look forward to hearing from you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Goodman Masson Financial Recruitment