You can save this job and apply at a later date.
This modern hotel is seeking a Financial Controller. The Financial Controller will report into the Managing Director offering guidance and support on P&L analysis, ensuring that the property remains compliant and acting as a strong source of business information for owners.
The ideal Financial Controller will have the following:-
- A background in commercial finance within Hotels
- A background in working with Directors directly
- Strong communicator at all levels with the ability to present at board level
- Demonstrable experience improving business from a financial perspective
- Experience of internal audit against a set of specific principles
This is an opportunity to work with one of the most exciting hotel companies and represents a wonderful opportunity to grow your career.
This role may suit an Assistant Financial Controller ready for their next step.
For more details, call Chris on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Head Hunt International