You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Accounts Assistant (Part-time)
Accounts Assistant (Part-time)
Malahide, North Dublin
Required for leading residential developer who has been operating for decades.
This position may suit an Experienced Accounts Assistant / Accounting Technician / Part-Qualified Accountant
Ideal candidate will have experience in managing inventories of building supplies.
This role involves reporting on construction projects.
The candidate will work closely with the Site Manager and Head of Finance in order to develop this reporting. The role also involves preparation of the monthly management reporting pack.
Construction Project Reporting
This role will involve working closely with our Site Manager & Head of Finance to produce monthly drawdown packs of invoices for payment and submission to our lenders.
These monthly drawdowns will be compared to budgets for construction projects which will then be reported on a monthly basis comparing Budget v Actual.
Part of this process will involve preparing monthly developer reports for review.
This will require good communication skills and understanding of projects.
- Assist with preparation of BvA's for each Capex Project
- Prepare monthly drawdown packs for submission to lenders
- Experience in managing inventories of building supplies
- Assist with reconciliation of all projects from various Accounting Systems
- Assist with reconciliation of WIP
- Liaise with external professionals obtaining required information for reporting purposes
- Ability to prepare developer reports for review by a third party
Monthly Management Accounts Consolidation Reporting
Preparing a monthly Management Accounts pack for review is vital to the business.
The candidate will work closely with the Head of Finance to produce this pack.
The work completed on our construction will form a large part of this reporting, other parts will include Banks, Debtor & Creditor reviews.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts pack
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly management report
- Reconcile Debtors, Creditors and Banks on a monthly- basis
- Assist in annual audit process
- Assist in preparation of corporation tax returns
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- Develop opportunities for improvements in efficiency and internal control
- Develop & maintain positive, cooperative, team-oriented relationships with co-workers
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of accounting software
- The ability to bring initiative and discuss ways to improve processes with senior finance team
- Keen to understand all aspects of the business
- Close interaction with senior management, finance colleagues as well as external auditors, tax authorities and internal colleagues from all areas of the business
- Attention to detail with a willingness to learn and apply experience gained
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.